Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Recap: Photos from Queens Fashion week...

Just like I promised, here are the pictures from my last blog, along with some extras! Some of these pictures I never posted because I just didn't have enough information to properly credit the designers. But now that that has been sorted out, here they are!





















Design credit goes to Miss Sarah A. Bacchus pictured here with two of her muses. If you or anyone else is interested in any of her designs, visit her website here .









Some extras: Jewelry from Sarah's personal collection...She has great taste! ^_*
This Clutch purse is awesome! Design credit goes to SK Wilbur. Check him out!



0




Kimaathi's Beads creates one of a kind, hand beaded, art to wear jewelry inspired by Afrika. He has traveled as far as Ghana and Tanzania for beads to add to his eclectic designs. His is 12 years old. Check him out 
here. Get some beads! Support the youth!!!
Kimaathi pictured here with the guys.









Some interesting designs from YardRock, a design/entertainment collective inspired by music and life. That link leads to their twitter page. You can keep up with the happenings around them there.

Over all, I had a great time working with everyone. I made some really great contacts and met some really cool people. I'm really looking forward to next season. I'm even highly considering debuting some of my own designs if all goes well. Enjoy!






1 comment: