Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Zion I @ BROOKLYN BOWL Nov1, 2010

I actually counted down to this night. It just so happens that I found out about Zion I through Pandora Radio. They have this one song titled "Finger Paint" that I just fell in love with. That song is some of their older work which lead me to consider finding out what they have been up to in more recent times. When I heard they would be playing Brooklyn Bowl, I was excited. Here are some of the pictures I took from the crowd, Enjoy:
 DJ AmpLive
This pic and the pic from my header were inspired by one of my favorite photographers of the day, Mr. Kwesi Abbensetts. Check out his blog, He's really good! Ode to him.

 Mc Zumba (Left) and DJ AmpLive (Right)



 I wasn't able to get this guy's name (a friend gave me heads up and said it was something Holiday but I can't be too sure) but he has a great voice. One to make the ladies swoon, OW!




DJ AmpLive's epic solo (Really wish I had video for this, it was awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment